12th June 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?

I have passed SSC exam with 80%. I want to do architectural engineering. So please tell me what should I do? Diploma or should continue with 11&12th? Can you please guide me with the right information on this? Looking forward to take up the course accordingly.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  2. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  3. What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?
  5. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  8. Should I prefer diploma or 11th after passing SSC exam?
  9. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  10. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  11. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  12. Is it possible for me get the state government job after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  13. Should I do diploma or degree after SSC?
  14. Which is better to become an engineer in future? Taking diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  15. Which course to do after completion of 10th standard? Diploma or 11th and 12th?
  16. Can I go for engineering after taking bio maths for 11th and 12th?
  17. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  18. How can i get 10+2 passing certificate after diploma completion?
13th June 2016, 08:24 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?

You can pursue either (10+2) or Diploma in Agriculture to apply for B.E.(Agriculture). After (10+2) or Diploma in Agriculture , You will require to appear entrance exam for admission in B.E.(Agriculture). Both the options are good. You should choose any one which is most suitable for you. Admission will be available on the basis of your qualifying exam score plus entrance exam score.

Admission Procedure
- Complete (10+2) or Diploma in Agriculture.
- Apply for entrance exam for admission in B.E.(Agriculture).
- Apply for B.E.(Agriculture) admission to university to which you want to get admission.
- Get admission in B.E.(Agriculture).

Top Agriculture Universities In India
- Indian Agriculture Research Institute , New Delhi
- Tamilnadu Agricultural University
- Punjab Agricultural University
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Gobind Ballabh Pant University of Agricultural & Technology , Pantnagar
- University of Agricultural Science , Bangalore

Employment Areas
- Agriculture Research
- Agriculture Journalism
- Horticulture
- Floriculture
- Agriculture Management
- Agro Industry
- Agri Business
13th June 2016, 01:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?

Architectural Engineering is one of the engineering branch which deals with the application of engineering principles and technology to building design and construction. Architectural engineering is also known as Building Engineering.

To get admission to pursue Architectural Engineering course, you must have to complete your Higher Secondary course with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects or three years Diploma in Architecture Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute.

If you pursue 11th and 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard, you can get admission in first year of Architectural Engineering course by appearing and qualifying the engineering entrance examinations. You can get direct admission in second year of Architectural Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process, if you pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard.

In any way, you can study Architectural Engineering course through 11th and 12th standard or Diploma course, so, I suggest you to opt for any course which you are interested.
13th June 2016, 11:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can either go for diploma or for intermediate after completion of SSC exams. If you go for diploma then you will get direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree course in aeronautical engineering. After completion of your diploma you have to crack the LEET exam for admission in good college. However if you choose intermediate then you will get a fresh admission in four years bachelor degree in aeronautical engineering. After completion of your intermediate you have to crack NATA for admission in best college.
14th June 2016, 12:07 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You should go for diploma in Architecture after passing your SSC exams. Your diploma course duration will be of three years after SSC. After completing your diploma you simply have to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Exam. Your rank of LEET exam will decide reputation of institute for engineering. With your LEET score you will get direct admission in second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?