13th July 2013, 09:44 AM
yogeshwari chintamani

What should I score in JEE mains to get computer science branch in engineering college

what should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch in engineeringcollege of anna university ??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get VJTI college for computer science engineering?
  2. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if expected to score 60 marks in JEE Mains and above 75% in 12th CBSE? Expected rank in JEE Mains?
  3. Should I pursue B.Sc along with JEE Mains preparation?
  4. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  5. Any chance to get computer science engineering after scoring 124 in JEE mains and 94.4% in ISC?
  6. Can I get admission in computer science after scoring 89658 in JEE mains
  7. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 106 score in JEE mains? Which branch can I get?
  8. Direct admission in CS after 12th is possible or is there any entrance exam?
  9. Can I get any government college through JEE Mains?
  10. What is the syllabus of IIT? I am in 11th class
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government engineering colleges for M.Tech with computer science branch?
  13. Can I get admission in any reputed college after scoring 52 marks in JEE mains?
  14. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What rank I have achieved if scored 133 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC student? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  17. Can I get any good college after scoring 3.9 lakh rank in JEE mains and 47 score and 81% in CBSE boards
  18. Can I get NIT college with chemical branch after scoring 111 marks in JEE mains with 93.2% marks
15th September 2015, 02:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I score in JEE mains to get computer science branch in engineering college

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted in two stages, one is called mains exams and other stage is called advanced exam. On the basis of JEE mains score, admission in NIT, IIIT, government engineering college and other private and government engineering institutes is given.

Those who clear the mains examination are eligible for the advanced examination for IIT. For admission in top engineering colleges of Anna University, a candidate must score above 200 marks in JEE exam along with good percentage of marks in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?