17th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue B.Sc along with JEE Mains preparation?

sir
I secured very less score in jee mains so I want to reappear for jee mains again. But some people are advising me not to drop year instead they are saying me to do Bsc in phy or maths which will help me in jee mains. So what should I do??? Please guide me....

21st November 2014, 09:59 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Should I pursue B.Sc along with JEE Mains preparation?

If you will get admission in B.Sc Maths or Physics you will have to study it's syllabus and because, of this you will not get time to prepare for JEE Main. Your ambition is to reappear in JEE Main then, I suggest you to don't take admission in B.Sc, after all syllabus of B.Sc and JEE both are different. So, you will not be able to prepare for JEE Main properly along with studying B.Sc. Therefore, I suggest you to drop one year and prepare for the exam well.

22nd November 2014, 12:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You should take the decision as per your current condition. If you are confident enough that you can prepare well for the JEE Main and do well, then there is no need of going for BSc. course. It is always advisable to go for one thing at a time as too many cooks spoil the broth. Going for BSc course as well as JEE preparation will ultimately lead you to nowhere if you fail at time management. This is because the syllabus of BSc course is huge and the exams of BSc courses are scheduled after the JEE. So you will not have much time to study for BSc. Hence it is recommendable for you to go for only JEE preparation. However, if your current preparation level is not optimum, you need to either boost your preparation to a great extent or take up BSc course to save one precious year. However, in that case, your level of hard work and time duration for study has to increase tremendously.

24th April 2015, 01:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

The decision is yours, what you want to pursue, BTech from a reputed institute or BSc.

Frankly speaking, there is no scope for BSc except the teaching job.

And yes, if you are preparing for the JEE, then don't just mix it with some other things.

It requires a lot of dedication and hard work.

7th October 2015, 05:47 PM
aaditya choudhari

Yes you can do bsc and prepare for jee mains if you selected for jee advance and then by engg colleges then you have to quit from bsc degre

1st July 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How good is the idea to do bhu bsc maths hons just for its hostel (it is cheaper than outside) without attending its classes at all and focus only on JEE preparation

16th April 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I peruse class 12th along with jee-main preparation?

10th November 2020, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

It is right to do bad then give exam of iit

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?