14th March 2021, 11:23 PM
yasika jo

What should I study in 11th to make my career in Defence Services?

Hi Sir, I want to serve my Nation even though I am girl. I want to study Defence and Strategic Studies and get into Intelligence Bureau. Now, I am in 10th and preparing for the Board exam. I am confused in choosing my 11th group. I don't know what I should I study in 11th to make my career in Defence?

22nd March 2021, 09:17 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in 11th to make my career in Defence Services?

You can join defence service and serve the nation after completing the bachelor degree and qualifying in various entrance examination.

CDS is Combined Defence Service and AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test conducted for recruitment in defence services.

Female candidates are eligible to appear for these examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in
8th May 2021, 02:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I study in 11th to make my career in Defence Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasika jo View Post
Hi Sir, I want to serve my Nation even though I am girl. I want to study Defence and Strategic Studies and get into Intelligence Bureau. Now, I am in 10th and preparing for the Board exam. I am confused in choosing my 11th group. I don't know what I should I study in 11th to make my career in Defence?
Listen,girls can also a be a part of indian defense ,but they can join after completion of graduation degree or being in final ,,you can apply for defense field entrance exam with other eligibility criteria as govt norms .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?