19th December 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I tell the interviewer after he asks me about my strong points?

If I was asked by a interviewer that what may strong point was. Then what should I tell I might?

20th December 2011, 07:13 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I tell the interviewer after he asks me about my strong points?

Interview is all about selling yourself. You need to better use your talent in the Interview in order to get impression by Interviewer.

For this question you have regarding the strong points, you have to prepare the required content before attempting the Interview because this will be the common question in many of the Interviews.

Whatever the strong points you are going to mention, make sure that those things will be beneficial for the organization which you are going to attend for the Interview.

Let me have an example for this.

If have attended for an Interview which is for the position of Sales Executive in a Broadband company, during the Interview, if the Interviewer has posed the same question to you and in response if you say playing carroms is your strong point, then there will be no use for the organization with that strong point.

Instead of this, if you mention strong convincing skills as strong point, then that will be more beneficial for the company.

So, I suggest you to prepare for the content for this question depending upon the type of company which you are going to attend for and the position for which you are going to appear for.

You might be asked some examples to support your strong points. So, prepare for some examples also to the strong points which you are going to mention in the Interview.

And you can also say that you are such candidate who will capitalize on your strengths to bring business to the organization.
20th December 2011, 02:30 PM
Hours

Default Re: What should I tell the interviewer after he asks me about my strong points?

first of all you have to understand that interview is for to know you little more.

1. It is not to scare you at all.

2. you just have to feel confident and be able to communicate well at the time of

interview.

3. you can tell the your strong points

you are hard working

you are friendly with people

you believe in team work
or
you work very well in team.

you can lead.

your communication skill is good.

and

many more

but your quality should be genuine.

you should not fake in the interview.

4. other thing is that your weakness in the interview should look strength to

others.

like you are emotional.

again it has to be geninue.
20th December 2011, 03:16 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: What should I tell the interviewer after he asks me about my strong points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I was asked by a interviewer that what may strong point was. Then what should I tell I might?
What should I tell the interviewer after he asks me about my strong points?

Hi friend,

It is the question , which one needs to face in almost every interview.

First of all, I will say, don't tell them anything lie.

To fine out your strong points, you need to go in Flash back of your life, and needs to collect all the good things about your self. you need to remember some special events of your like,

i.e. some events, where you have done leadership work , you might have helped others.

so, these all are your abilities and you need to collect them from your life.

Some of the Strong points are:-

-Good communication skill

-convincing power

-presentable personality

-hard working

-honest

-regularity in work

-can work in team

-cal lead the team

-growth oriented mindset.

These were some of the examples.

I strongly request you don't just follows above, make list of your own capabilities and strong points , that will only help you.

best of luck

regards.
20th December 2011, 04:12 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Such questions are very common in an interview. But they are not as simple as they seem. By asking such questions, the interviewer wants to check your abilities, your capacity. In a way, he also assesses how you think you are eligible for the post.
You need to be prepared for them from before. Before the interview, make a list of your strong points. Then you need to check, which are very important for the job you are applying. Then those which might help you progress. Categorise them. When you are asked, say in that order.
But remember not to be tense or lack self-confidence. Be cool and calm and be the real YOU. It is you who is doing the job not anyone else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?