29th September 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What should I answer if interviewer asks me if I get another chance will I change the company?

I am final year student and in placement of any company if hr person ask that if you will get here aftre sometime you will go for another company if yes then Y? if no then Y?what should i reply? Can someone please suggest me the best answer for the same?

29th September 2015, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I answer if interviewer asks me if I get another chance will I change the company?

This is quite a tricky question as it will test your attitude, honesty and future goal all at once. You should provide a satisfying answer which should sound genuine and true. You should reply to the HR stating that if your current organization gives enough growth and learning opportunity you will not think of switching; however, if there is no growth then you will switch to other company. You should be able to convince the interviewer with the thought that as a fresher your prime objective is to learn followed by growth when you are experienced and start delivering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?