19th September 2019, 05:17 PM
Kiranpreet kaur aulakh

What should be the minimum band score in IELTS to be eligible to study in Canadian colleges?

My name is Kiranpreet Kaur and I have done my Senior Secondary in Commerce stream in 2018 and got 58% I got and I got overall 6.5 band in IELTS not less than 6 in any of the group band. Can I apply for Canada to study my Graduation and Post Graduation degree courses? What are visa rules and regulations?

30th November 2019, 08:41 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: What should be the minimum band score in IELTS to be eligible to study in Canadian colleges?

IELTS score plays important role while applying for study visa. Most canadian universities accept IELTS score requirement overall band of 6.5 and no any band below 6.0. So, you can apply for study visa with your IELTS score overall band 6.5 and no any band below 6.0. You will have to satisfy other requirements to get study visa for graduation or postgraduation.

Requirements for Study Visa of Canada
- Valid Passport
- Acceptance Letter of Institute
- Proof of Funds
- Passport Size Photographs
- Immigration Medical Examination
- IELTS Scorecard
- Statement of Purpose
- Credit Card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?