15th December 2016, 12:07 AM
Daljeetbrar

Possibility to get student Visa of Canada if got 48% marks in secondary education and 6 band in IELTS?

Sir, I have passed secondary education with 48% marks from CBSE board and I got 6 band in IELTS exam. Am I eligible to get student Visa of Canada for further study?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Canada visa with 6 band in IELTS?
  3. Possibility to get permanent resident Visa of Canada if got 9 CGPA in 10th and 6 band in IELTS? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  5. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  7. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  8. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  9. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?
  10. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  12. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  13. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  14. Can I get study visa of Canada if got 49.80% in 12th board and 6.5 band in IELTS? Which college should I choose for UG course?
  15. What IELTS score is accepted for admission in Canada?
  16. With IELTS 5.5 band will I get Visa for USA?
  17. How much is the band requirement to get Canada study Visa?
  18. How can I get a student Visa of Australia for doing ElICOS after scoring 5.5 band in IELTS exam?
24th February 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get student Visa of Canada if got 48% marks in secondary education and 6 band in IELTS?

I have passed secondary education with 55% marks from pseb board so its possible to get a study visa in canada
21st July 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get student Visa of Canada if got 48% marks in secondary education and 6 band in IELTS?

What is percentage required in 12th to get admission in hotel management course in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?