23rd April 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for masters in Australia having 6.0 band score in IELTS?

I got overall band score of 6.0 in Ielts..listening-7,speaking-6,writing-5.5,reading-6
Am I eligible for doing my masters in Australia..? plz let me know. Can you tell me what would be the minimum criteria required to get into the best colleges in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  2. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  4. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  5. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  8. Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band? -- [New]
  10. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  11. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  12. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  14. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  15. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  16. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  17. Admission in top 100 universities of US is possible with GRE score of 300 and IELTS band of 6?
  18. Will I get admission in top 100 universities if scored 290 marks in GRE?
25th April 2016, 05:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in Australia having 6.0 band score in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible for doing Masters in Australia after securing 6 bands in IELTS examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Masters in Australia Universities. If the university accepts your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university. After getting an i20 (admission letter) from the university, you can apply for Student Visa and if your Visa is approved, you can go to Australia for pursuing your higher studies.
25th April 2016, 05:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in Australia having 6.0 band score in IELTS?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

Most of the Abroad Universities accepts IELTS score for offering admission in their universities. Since, you have secured 6.0 bands in IELTS examination, you are eligible for doing Masters in Australia.
2nd February 2019, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I got 6 overall band, in L - 7.5,R-6,S-5,W-6 ,is there any possibility to go Australia for higher education. I have completed my graduation in 2018 in b. Com
8th March 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I Got overall band 6, L-5.5, R-5, W-6, S-6.5, is there any possibility to go Australia for masters?
24th January 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters or post graduation in Australia and Canada with overall 6 band and in each module I scored L-7, S-6, W-6,R-5.
Please tell me that can I apply toh these countries and universities with this much band score ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?