14th September 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum educational qualification to apply for SET?

When I am OBC candidate and I have completed MA Bengali hons from Rabindra Bharti University via distance mode of education with 50% marks then can I apply for West Bengal's SET examination?

20th September 2019, 07:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum educational qualification to apply for SET?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SET is master's degree in relevant subject from a recognised University with at least 55% marks for general category students and 50% marks for reserved category students.
20th September 2019, 11:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum educational qualification to apply for SET?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SET exam is master's degree in the concerned subject for which you are going to apply from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?