21st December 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal NET & SET exam? Which type of provision should create for it?

Hello sir, What is the age limit and educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal NET & SET exam? Which type of provision should I create for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit and education qualification to appear for West Bengal TET exam
  2. What is the age limit and qualification required for SI in West Bengal police?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Qualification and age requirement for SET exam in West Bengal
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA students to go for lecturership?
  6. Any possibility of extension of Upper Age limit in WBCS Exams from 2017?
  7. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  8. Can i do Lecturership in Hindi after MA from IGNOU in same?
  9. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  10. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  11. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  12. How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?
  13. Can I apply for West Bengal SLET being a 37 years old candidate? Age limit to apply?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Auxilium College, Vellore being a 48 years old candidate?
  15. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  16. Is Diploma in Pharmacy good enough for joining Army?
  17. Can I appear in WBJEE 2016 if passed +2 two years back?
  18. What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?
23rd December 2016, 10:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal NET & SET exam? Which type of provision should create for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, What is the age limit and educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal NET & SET exam? Which type of provision should I create for it?
The minimum educational qualification required for UGC NET and SET exam is masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University. 5% marks relaxation is provided for reserved category.

There are no age criteria.

But for JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?