13th August 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum marks in Physics paper to be eligible for NEET?

I got 57% in Assam Higher Secondary Education Council examination and scored 51 in Physics with 29 practical marks and 22 marks in theory and my aggregate percentage of PCB is 51% and I belong to Schedule Tribe caste category. Am I eligible for NEET?

17th August 2019, 06:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum marks in Physics paper to be eligible for NEET?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and to appearing in the same examination, candidate must have completed his/her Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects and with at least 50% marks (or 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology taken together from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with 57% marks and managing 51 marks in your Physics paper, you are eligible for appearing in NEET only if your overall marks in PCB subjects is at 50% ( or 40% in case you belong to reserved category) as stated above.

For more details and updates regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?