4th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Marks distribution in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam? How to score 50 marks in Physics Theory?

Hi Sir,
I want to know the marks distribution in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam. Actually I am weak in Physics and I want to score atleast 50 marks in Theory. Please suggest me how to prepare.

8th November 2015, 10:16 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks distribution in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam? How to score 50 marks in Physics Theory?

CBSE board sets Physics question paper with more conceptual than theory part. You have to make your concepts stronger, Thoery is there in the question paper to pass the students.

You have to work on your weaknesses.
Try to build a conceptual mind.
Solve previous Year question papers that will realy help you out to achieve your target.
First , try to solve easy numericals and then go fir higher order thinking skills.
Make your doubts clear with the help of your teacher.
8th November 2015, 10:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks distribution in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam? How to score 50 marks in Physics Theory?

Sorry to let you know that it is not possible for any one to provide you the marks distribution pattern for Physics of 12th CBSE board as from the last session the chapter-wise marks distribution pattern has been removed. But you can expect it to be almost same as followed in the previous examinations.

As far as you are concerned of securing 50 marks out of 70 marks in the Physics theory paper so one thing which i would like to suggest you that it is not to much difficult. You just have to follow the basic syllabus provided by NCERT rather trying anything extra ordinary.

You must be aware of the derivation and theoritical part of the same paper rather than being worried of numerical problems as you will not be able to solve numerical problems unless you are clear about the theory.

For better understanding about the questions asked in the examination and to prepare according to that you must solve the previous year papers and sample papers.

For details about the pattern of examination and downloading the sample papers and question papers of any subjects you can log on www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?