26th May 2019, 05:01 PM
yuvraj sansarwal

What should be the minimum qualification to apply for IFS Officer post?

I am pursuing my B.Tech in Food Technology. I wanted to apply for an Indian Forestry Service (IFS) Officer post. Am I eligible for IFS after doing B.Tech Food Technology? If yes, the also let me know when and how can I apply for it?

31st May 2019, 10:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to apply for IFS Officer post?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Indian Forest Service. The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised institutes.

The bachelor degree must be in Physics, Chemistry, Botany,Zoology, Animal Husbandry etc.

The age limit is 21-32 years from a recognised institute.

The examination will be conducted in three stages, and you have to qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st May 2019, 02:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to apply for IFS Officer post?

To become an I.F.S Officer, you have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from the list of available course at official website.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination as per the stream of your course.

To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?