14th October 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IFS exam after completion of B.Sc Environment science? Process to apply to become an IAS officer in future?

Can I apply for IFS exam after completion of B.Sc Environment science? The process to apply to become an IAS officer in future? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IFS after completion of B.Sc in Environmental Science?
  2. Which subject to choose in graduation after completion of 12th science to apply for IAS in future?
  3. Which branch in studies will be helpful to become an IAS officer in the future?
  4. Process to become an IAS/IFS/IPS officer? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to become an IAS/IFS Officer for Permanent Commission Air Force Officer?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IAS officer exam after completion of B.A graduation?
  7. In which private sector companies to apply after completion of M.Sc Environment Science?
  8. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Detailed information about job specification of Indian Foreign Service for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year candidate?
  10. What is the steps to follow to become an IAS officer in future?
  11. Detailed information about courses and expenses needed to prepare for IAS and IFS exam? Which one is better either IAS or IFS? How IAS is differ from IFS in respect to Prelims, Mains and Interview?
  12. Am I eligible for IAS examination after completion of B.Sc.Environmental science?What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for IAS, IPS and IFS while studying BSc Computer Science
  14. Can I become an IAS, IFS if I am a medical student?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
  16. Can I apply for IAS examination after diploma ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  18. Which graduation course I need to do choose to become a IPS Officer in the future?
28th October 2017, 07:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IFS exam after completion of B.Sc Environment science? Process to apply to become an IAS officer in future?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IFS examination after completion of your B.Sc. in Environment Science. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from a recognised university are eligible to apply for IFS examination. Since, you have passed B.Sc. Environment Science from a recognised university, you are eligible to apply for IFS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?