10th August 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum qualification to be eligible for TGT Science Teacher?

Hello, I have done B.Sc Chemistry (honours), B.Ed and cleared CTET paper - 2 but during my graduation I have not studied Zoology and Botany as side subjects but Physics and Chemistry. Am I eligible for the application of the above mentioned post i.e., TGT Science Teacher?

31st August 2019, 10:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to be eligible for TGT Science Teacher?

The eligibility criteria for Trained Graduate Teacher Science states that candidate must have studied Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in all three years of graduation. The minimum percentage of marks in each subject is at least 50%.

You can not apply for TGT science if you not studied the above mentioned subjects in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?