15th May 2020, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

What should be minimum score in Accountancy and Mathematics papers to be eligible to register in CA?

Hi, I am about to complete my 12th after which I want to take admission in Chartered Accountancy CA professional degree course. I have Accounting and Mathematics as on of my major subjects in Intermediate. So, how much should be my minimum score in Accounting and Mathematics to get eligible to register in CA?

19th May 2020, 01:37 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be minimum score in Accountancy and Mathematics papers to be eligible to register in CA?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and the same course comprises of three stages which are mentioned below :-

* Stage I) Foundation course in CA.

* Stage II) Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC).

* Stage III) The Final Stage course.

Further, the minimum education required to join the foundation course in CA is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education. Marks in the same does not matter as far as the minimum education required to the same course is concerned.

Further, to join the Foundation course in CA, you are required to first register for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and qualify the same examination.

For complete details regarding the structure of three stages of CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?