13th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What should be my first step to join marine engineering?

what should be my frist step to into marine engineering ? should i have to write any of the entrance exams? and is there any any scope for women in marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure? -- [New]
  2. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  4. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  5. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  9. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  12. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  13. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  14. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  16. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  17. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  18. Good shipping companies which provides one year course in marine engineering(to join merchant navy)?
31st December 2017, 01:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my first step to join marine engineering?

To join Marine Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. You have to appear in entrance examinations like IMUCET, etc., qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?