14th March 2013, 06:00 PM
gayathri sri

How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks

after diplomo is it possible to join marine engineering in top most colleges with 85% marks.and what are the features of marine engineering . and is there any disadvantages for a female student .

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  5. How to join B.E marine after passing diploma marine?
  6. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  7. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  8. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  15. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  16. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  17. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  18. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
4th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks

can i do marine engineering after completing my DIPLOMA in ELECTRONICS... ????
14th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks

Sri ,I am Studying Diploma in mechanical engineer I joining marine engineer ,I will get how many marks
16th November 2015, 12:40 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You should have to appear entrance exam such as AIEEE.After appearing AIEEE exam you can get admission in B.E or B.Tech in Marine Engineering.

B.E./B.Tech is a 4 years degree course.

After completing B.E/B.TECH you can get job in Merchant Navy.

There are also a Pre-Course of sea which is conducted by MERI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?