4th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?

hello,
i have completed diploma in automobile engineering with 85%. i want to join in b.e marine engineering (lateral entry)is there any possibilities to do marine engineering. what are the courses available and i would like to know the fees structure..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in automobile engineering without 12th? What will be the fee structure?
  3. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  9. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  10. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  11. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  12. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  13. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  14. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  17. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
20th July 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?

Sir now iam in final year be mechanical want to do marine engineering after my degree, whn will admissions open can u suggest me plz..
31st January 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?

what is fee structure for 190 cutoff in 12th to join marine engineering
24th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering am I eligible to join in b.tech in marine engineering?
14th April 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date for amity university 2013 ?
22nd July 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get admission b.tech. in automobile after diploma in mechanical enginnering
9th September 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know more about best colleges in marine engineering in India and its fee structure for every year
7th December 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying diploma in mechanical engineering...am I eligible to join in marine engineering?
25th February 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying diploma in computer science and technology.....am i eligible to join in merine engineering?
25th February 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying diploma in computer science and technology.....am i eligible to join in merine engineering?
27th June 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in marine engineering to complete diploma in automobile engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?