26th April 2013, 04:08 PM
bharat.gabru22

What should be my main subject in BSc?

Sir/madam,
To become an ips officer after 12th what should be my main subject in bsc and what
should be my optional subjects????

Please reply sir!!!!

Thanking you!!

4th May 2014, 04:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should be my main subject in BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat.gabru22 View Post
Sir/madam,
To become an ips officer after 12th what should be my main subject in bsc and what
should be my optional subjects????
Please reply sir!!!!
Thanking you!!
Nothing like that. You can study any subject as you wish in Bachelor degree course. Any discipline bachelor degree candidates are eligible to apply for IPS entrance examination. So, Please complete bachelor degree course without any pending backlogs. IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and this entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. CSAT exam is conducted in three stages, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Candidate should be qualified in bachelor degree in any desire specialization from recognized university and final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination. The candidate age should be in between 21 to 30 years and the relaxation is given for 5 years for sc/st candidate, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for handicapped candidate.
21st June 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be my main subject in BSc?

sir/madam
to become a biologist what should be my main subject in bsc and what should be my optional subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?