31st May 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What should be the percentage in Science group for getting admission in either MBBS or BHMS?

Dear Sir/Mam, can I get admission for in either MBBS or BHMS after scoring 46% in the Science group subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)? Also, to inform you that till now I have not appeared for any medical entrance exams. Please guide.

3rd June 2019, 11:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the percentage in Science group for getting admission in either MBBS or BHMS?

To get admission in MBBS or BHMS course, the required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main stream with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to appear for NEET or AIIMS MBBS to appear for the examination.

Entrance examination is conducted by different institutes for admission in the BHMS.
25th June 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the percentage in Science group for getting admission in either MBBS or BHMS?

Sir/mam can I get admission in BHMS or BAMS I got 46% in 12th and 92% in neet can u suggest me any clg plzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?