22nd June 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Com honors after scoring 60 percentage marks in CBSE 12th science group?

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Com honors after scoring 60 percentage marks in CBSE 12th science group? I am looking to join in the best colleges in Delhi. It will be helpful if you can give me the details and the procedure to get the admission. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges based on Delhi University after scoring 70% marks in CBSE board?
  3. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  5. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  6. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  7. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  8. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  10. Best colleges for B.Com honors after scoring 92.2% in 12th CBSE? What is the cutoff?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission for NCHMCT after scoring 50% marks in CBSE 12th board exaination
  12. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  13. List of good colleges to do BBA, B.Com after scoring 80% marks in 12th board examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc Maths honors scoring 42% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  17. Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?
  18. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
27th June 2017, 04:11 PM
yamram

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Com honors after scoring 60 percentage marks in CBSE 12th science group?

Hi
Yes, you can pursue B.Com(HONS) after your 12th standard. The minimum requirement for pursuing is 50% aggregate marks in 12th standard. B.Com(HONS) is a three years course. You can also opt for B.Com- MBA integrated course also which is of total five years. Either you can also opt for B.Com-M.Com integrated also which is also of total of four years only.
The main important thing is from where you pursue your degree. There is very few best universities and institutes which offer these courses good practical exposure and industrial exposure as well as good placements like Lovely Professional University, Christ University,Bahra University and few others.
25th December 2017, 10:32 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Com honors after scoring 60 percentage marks in CBSE 12th science group?

# Yes, you are definitely eligible to get admission in B.Com Honours degree course as you have completed your 12 th standard in science group.
# B.Com honours is an undergraduate, 3 years commerce degree in which candidate will learn about Principles of accounting, Micro and Macroeconomics, Trade and its characteristics etc.
# The educational qualification required to get admission in this course is 10+2 pass or equivalent examination pass from recognised college with Accountancy or Mathematics or Economics or Business studies as one of the subjects.
# And some of the best colleges which offer this course in Delhi are :
-> Acharya Narendradev college
-> Jankidevi memorial college
-> Aditi Mahavidyalaya
-> Delhi college of Arts and Commerce
-> Bhim Rao Ambedkar college
-> Deen Dayal Upadhyaya college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?