12th March 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What should be the score in Mathematics in 12th to be eligible to do D.Pharma?

Hi, I wish to do D.Pharma from a recognized college. However, in my 12th Board exam I only scored 20 marks in my Mathematics but overall I passed the exam. So, will I get admission in any good recognized college for doing D.Pharma?

15th March 2020, 11:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the score in Mathematics in 12th to be eligible to do D.Pharma?

The minimum academic qualification required for Diploma in Pharmacy course is that candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects.

The percentage criteria varies from institute to institute. But as a general criteria, a candidate must have scored more than 40% marks in senior secondary board examination. You have scored only 20 marks in Mathematics which means, you have not scored even passing marks.

If a candidate has failed in any subject then he/she can not apply for this course or any other course based on 12th.
15th March 2020, 04:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the score in Mathematics in 12th to be eligible to do D.Pharma?

Admission in the diploma in pharmacy course is offered after qualifying in the entrance examination.

The common eligiblility for appearing for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB or PCM as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate

Minimum aggregate varies with institutions.

So, if you have passed then kindly visit the official website to get more information about the admission procedure in the respective institutions from where you want to pursue the course.
16th March 2020, 07:33 PM
Wani ubiiii

The qualification required for diploma in pharmacy course is that the student should have done the 12th from the recognized board but according to your question you have scored 20marks only in the mathematics so how you qualify the 12th exam .
17th March 2020, 12:04 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---You are not eligible for getting admission in the course of D.Pharmacy even after 20 Mark's in Mathematics.

--First of all cleared your subject properly and passed it with average marks after that you are eligible for the course.

-- Eligiblity Criteria for getting admission in D.Pharmacy are as follows:-

:- Candidate must passed 12th from a. Recognized board with PCB or PCM as a main subject with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:- No age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?