21st April 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University with 76.5% in 12th BSEB and scored 88 marks in Mathematics?

Sir,
I have got 76.5% in 12th BSEB and 88 marks in Mathematics. So I want to do B.Sc(Mathematics) from Delhi University. Am I eligible for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University with 76.5% in 12th BSEB and scored 88 marks in Mathematics? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam if scored less than 50 marks in Mathematics and secured 57.4% in 12th BSEB & 7.4 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  4. Can I study B.Tech if secured 76.6% in 12th BSEB and scored 112 marks in JEE Main being a PD candidate?
  5. How can I get admission in Delhi University for undergraduate course being a BSEB student?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  7. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 79 marks in JEE Main and secured 78.6% in 12th BSEB?
  9. Admission in B.Com in Delhi University after 57.2% from BSEB?
  10. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in BSEB?
  14. Minimum marks required to qualify in Mathematics of 12th BSEB?
  15. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  16. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
22nd April 2016, 07:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University with 76.5% in 12th BSEB and scored 88 marks in Mathematics?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc (Mathematics) course in Delhi university.

The minimum criteria to apply for this course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject and must have secured above 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Being secured above 40% marks in aggregate and having mathematics as subject, you are eligible to apply for this course.
23rd April 2016, 12:27 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University with 76.5% in 12th BSEB and scored 88 marks in Mathematics?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University with 76.5% of marks in class 12th. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum of 55% of marks in three Science subjects and at least 50% of marks in language subject are very much eligible to study B.Sc in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?