1st July 2011, 03:22 PM
avhay

What shuld I do if I want to enter in Marketing feild havind done my BMS?

i am a student done 12 by commerse and bms wat to do now for entering into a marketing feild?

2nd July 2011, 12:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shuld I do if I want to enter in Marketing feild havind done my BMS?

Marketing is an art. Just like you require the necessary skill to excel in your art, you need the necessary skill in marketing too. It would be better that you join any company for the post of Business Development executive. By doing so, you will get an experience and will know for yourself what all skills you have and what all have to be developed. If you feel that you need to nurture these skills, then you can join for M.B.A and specialize in marketing which will give you a good platform to build a career in marketing.
4th July 2011, 11:09 PM
fazlu
Member+

Default Re: What shuld I do if I want to enter in Marketing feild havind done my BMS?

as you are completed BMS therefore you are eligible for master degree.
you can go for MBA in marketing.By doing so, you will get an experience and will know for yourself what all skills you have and what all have to be developed. If you feel that you need to nurture these skills, then you can join for M.B.A and specialize in marketing which will give you a good platform to build a career in marketing.
14th February 2013, 04:35 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

you can go for MBA in marketing.By doing so, you will get an experience and will know for yourself what all skills you have and what all have to be developed. If you feel that you need to nurture these skills, then you can join for M.B.A and specialize in marketing which will give you a good platform to build a career in marketing.
14th February 2013, 04:36 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

14th February 2013, 06:06 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

You have done BMS and now you want to join marketing field.

Your question is a bit confusing , whether you want to join marketing job or marketing career?

Well, you are already a management graduate, you must have studied general marketing.
If you want to pursue your career in marketing, then you should do MBA in marketing or PGDM.

MBA will enhance your marketing concepts and will be better for your future also.

After MBA youcan apply to number of sales and marketing jobs in various companies.

Now, if you want to do marketing job, then you can apply to the vacancies of sales and marketing, where they are hiring graduates.

But frankly speaking, there are very few companies who will hire graduates for their sales department and even if they are hiring, the salary will be very less.

So, it is very obvious that doing a postgraduate course in marketing will get you a good job with a good salary.

For MBA , you will have to qualify entrance exam conducted at national or state level.
14th February 2013, 07:11 PM
ravi6

Dear,

It's Good that You have interest in Marketing Field because marketing is such a diverse field,most professionals also specialize within the marketing genre.For Entering in Marketing Field,You have strong skills in her and sharp mind which should have ability to solve puzzles quickly.you have ability the way of speaking with persons of low level to high level,Meeting hand with large number of peoples for compelet the targets of companies.The motivation power should be high in marketing field.Then There are large number of companies can contact to you and offers targets/Projects.
BMS Degree is Much For enter in Marketing Field.Firstly,Take some experience in Low level Companies and grow step by step.
Good Luck.

Regards...ravi6
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?