30th June 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for computer enginereing after passing SSC with 89.45%

What i shuld do for computer engineering?.I hv passed SSC this year i got 89.45% so what shuld i tk to do comp engineering.I shuld tke vocational subject or general sci.In 11th i shuld take electronics/mechanical/comp sci/civil.engineering/elect maintainance.And if i dont get comp sci so what i shuld tk

15th April 2016, 05:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for computer enginereing after passing SSC with 89.45%

Yes, you are eligible for getting admission in Computer Science stream after scoring about 90% in SSC.

But, you have to appear and quality in entrance examination for the admission in better institutes. You can appear for JEE, VITEEE, SRMJEE, BCECE, WBJEE, etc...

But, if you are not getting admission in Computer science stream, you can take admission in other stream of your interest. All the stream have better future scope if you perform and study well.

16th April 2016, 03:42 PM
milanpadariya21

Default Re: What should I do for computer enginereing after passing SSC with 89.45%

Dear Student,

Yes, Of Course you can join Computer Engineering after getting 89.45% in 12th. To get admission in degree engineering is different state by state.

In some state you can enter in degree engineering on basis of merit list and in some state you need to appear in competitive examinations.

You admission is also depends on which category you belongs to: Open - SEBC - OBC - SC - ST.

Thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?