6th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?

I have completed my Graduation in management i.e BMS, Post-graduation in marketing i.e MMS

now i want to do become a lawyer or an advocate, please can someone guide me for the same. i am from mumbai.?

6th July 2015, 11:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?

Yes, after the completion of BMS(Bachelors of of Management Studies) course, you can apply for admission in Master of Management Studies (M.M.S.) course. MMS is a two year course. The MMS couse admission procedure varies from one college to another college. Some colleges offers direct admission, while some colleges offers admission on the basis of admission test. So, to know about admission procedure, first you should get contact admission office of the college, in which you want to join
7th July 2015, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Graduation in management i.e BMS, Post-graduation in marketing i.e MMS

now i want to do become a lawyer or an advocate, please can someone guide me for the same. i am from mumbai.?
Sorry, you can't directly, become a Lawyer. To become a Law year, you must complete a Bachelor of Law (LLB). Once, after completing LLB you can join as a Junior advocate. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized are eligible to apply for LLB. The candidate must appear and qualify in the CLAT or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. So, I suggest you to apply for LLB course in order to become a Lawyer.
7th July 2015, 10:46 AM
vickyhansi

You can do MMS Course after completion of BMS course.

There is good scope for BMS, you can go for so many career opportunities right after successful completion of BMS course.

Best course after BMS:

Master in Business Administration

CA

CS

FRM

CFA

CFP

M.Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?