11th August 2013, 12:52 AM
Alkxj zzz

How to pursue MBA in marketing after doing BMS 2nd year

Am doing bms second year but after my graduation I will pursue mba in marketing but I want to go in media (advertisement) how should I do and which is a good college in mumbai ....
And after my mba how much will be my salary package......plzzzz
help me

11th August 2013, 07:09 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA in marketing after doing BMS 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkxj zzz View Post
Am doing bms second year but after my graduation I will pursue mba in marketing but I want to go in media (advertisement) how should I do and which is a good college in mumbai ....
And after my mba how much will be my salary package......plzzzz
help me
MBA is the most demanding courses among the candidates who want to make their career in Corporate Sectors.In MBA Finance and Marketing are the two most popular specialization that wants to do.Through this specialization candidates will be able to get more payable jobs in Banking sectors and in Financial Institutions.

Candidates should have Knowledge on the following concepts for taking Specialization in Marketing and Finance :
  1. Market Analysis.
  2. Economics.
  3. Investments.
  4. Securities.
  5. Costing.
  6. Auditing.
  7. Taxation..etc.
Skills required by the candidates for taking Marketing/Finance :
  • Good in Mathematics.
  • Good Communication and Reasoning Skills.
  • Problem Solving Skills.
  • Making Decisions...etc.
There are various Management Entrance test are conducted for taking admission in MBA course.Only after getting pass in any one of the entrance test you can take admission in MBA Course.After passing your BMS Course you will able to take admission.When you will be final semester/final year of BMS Course then you can apply for Written test for any Management Entrance exam.List of Management entrance test for which you can apply are :
  • CAT.
  • XAT.
  • MAT.
  • SNAP.
  • BITCAT.
  • FMS.
  • G-MAT.
  • Open-MAT...etc
Eligibility requirements to apply for Management Written Test :
  1. You should have a pass out bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
  2. You will get preference in selection if you have working experience of more then 02 years.
  3. You will required to fulfill minimum marks if you will apply for CAT(Common Admission test) Exam.For this,if you are from OBC/General Category then your minimum marks should be 50% in Graduation and if you belong from the SC/ST category then you minimum marks should be 45% in Graduation.
Quote:
As you are interested to do MBA from Mumbai,thus you should apply for SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test).After doing MBA your Initial average Salary will be Rs 25,000 per month.If you will do the same course from IIM's/Symbiosis/Xavier Institute then your minimum salary will be up to Rs 8,00,000 per year.

Best Colleges for MBA in Mumbai are :
  1. Symbiosis Institute of Management and Technology.
  2. Tata Institute of social Science.
  3. National Center for Rural development,sterling Institute of Management Studies.
  4. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies.
  5. NMIMS University.
  6. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research.
  7. N.L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research.
  8. MET Asian Management Development Centre.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?