15th April 2020, 02:27 PM
Sanjeev Yadav221712

What is the standard eye sight requirement for the post of Drug Inspector?

I have Presbyopia so I cannot survive without glasses. Can I apply for Drug Inspector post? Can I apply for the entrance exam? Is wearing glasses not allowed for Drug Inspectors?

19th April 2020, 11:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the standard eye sight requirement for the post of Drug Inspector?

There is no such certain requirements for appearing in Drug Inspector Exam.

In the eligibility criteria notification, eyesight requirements are not mentioned. So, even if you have presbyopia, then also you can appear for Drug Inspector Exam after correction using glasses.
22nd April 2020, 08:53 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: What is the standard eye sight requirement for the post of Drug Inspector?

For government jobs, Medical test is conducted to check medical fitness. Similarly, you need to pass through medical examination before getting posting as drug inspector. In eye, you will have to read eye chart from a distance. For colour blindness, you are required to identify numbers written as coloured dots in coloured background.

List of Medical Tests
- Height and Weight Measurement
- Urine Test
- Blood Test
- Blood Pressure
- ECG Test
- Lungs Test
- Diabetes Test
- ENT Test
- Eye Check
- X Ray and Ultrasound
- Hernia Test
24th April 2020, 12:11 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What is the standard eye sight requirement for the post of Drug Inspector?

Drug Inspector a candidate needs to have completed his Graduation in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Clinical Pharmacology or Micro-biology or Medicine or any other equivalent qualification with these specializations from a recognized university or institution.

There is no eye test compulsory for its post.
25th April 2020, 04:19 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----Vision: Distant vision of 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other. Near vision of 0.6 in one & 0.8 in other eye..
26th November 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

You have given w answer regarding eyes. Which one is correct?
9th June 2022, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am color blind..m I eligible for Assam drug inspector post
16th November 2022, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have corneal opacity in my one eye can I apply for drug inspector or hospital pharmacist.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?