15th April 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary of a Psychologist? List of best universities in India offering Psychology course in India?

what will be the starting salary of a psychologist ? tell the best university of phycology in india

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  2. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  3. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  4. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  5. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  7. List of universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in India?
  8. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  10. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  12. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  13. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  14. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  15. What is the salary of someone who has done MA or Ph.D in psychology in India?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  17. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  18. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
11th May 2011, 06:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the starting salary of a Psychologist? List of best universities in India offering Psychology course in India?

There are many universities offering Psychology. Some of them are Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Amity University, and Goa University etc. A professionally trained psychologist will get Rs.8000 to Rs. 13,500 in the public sector. In the private sector, they will get Rs.40000 per month with experience. Private practitioners will get more earnings.
12th May 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary of a Psychologist? List of best universities in India offering Psychology course in India?

hello i am b.a. finel student tell me scope of psychology
26th May 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m the student of graduation last year what i can do in the field of psychology to earn more money
2nd June 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my Msc in clinical psychology,plz suggest any of medical institutes offering job,particularly in chennai. and what will b my pay. should i do my MPhil to get job easily
20th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

want to study psychology in the field of mind potential.list the best universities in india offering this course?vijaya raipur
26th December 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

hey m doin bba . n after that i wna go for ba psychology. tel me wat is the scope of psychology???
28th March 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am a student studying in final year BAMS.does my course has an scope in pshycology?
14th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how much can i earn upto as a psychologist??
19th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

hello i have done aircraft maintenance engineering course after my 10 2.i have great interest in physcology.how can i get a degree and start practising?
19th December 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for IGNOU psychology graduates? i have regular graduate degree in BBM (human resource) and planning to do my MA in psychology through IGNOU..is it allowed?
8th January 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my graduation in psychology now am doing MBA so please tell me what can i do after it which will help me for acheiving higher and bright future
26th March 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Im studying for Nerist entrance exam and im very much interested in psychology, what shall i do to get in a good shool or institute for psychology
12th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my 12th with medical and i want to be a psycologist. so can anyone suggests all the job options and payscales of an MA psycology holder as well as PhD psycology holder.
25th November 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

please say the monthly salary of clinical psycologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?