4th June 2012, 06:44 PM
sukanya gahlot

What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?

what is starting salary and qualifications needed for becoming clinical psychologist, i want to stay in india only and i m doing 12th with medical stream, please tell me about clinical psychology???????

18th June 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?

pls canu pls tell me the STARTING range for clinical psychology
8th December 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?

Is it possibe to do both m.sc phsycology and m.a lit at a time
8th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for an arts student to be a psychocolist?what are the qualifications required?
14th January 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

is mba hr and msc applied psychology are interrelated?
30th May 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

in how many sub fields we could work, while we prefer on clinical psychology?
30th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

in how many sub fields we could work while we prefer on clinical psychology?
8th October 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in commerce,but i want to study psychology further. Is it possible? Do i have any scope?
also which colleges in mumbai would give me admission ? and which is better clinical or counselling psychology? and what is the pay?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?