18th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the state counseling date?

What is the state counselling date...please tell me the date for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of start of counseling of Uttarkhand State?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  6. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  7. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  8. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  9. When was KLE AIET counseling date announced? What will be the date for counseling -- [New]
  10. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  11. Date of counseling for Nursing? Where will be the counseling?
  12. What is the state counseling date?
  13. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  14. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  15. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  16. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand?
  17. Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact the colleges?
  18. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?

31st March 2017, 08:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the state counseling date?

The important state counseling date are given below.

** Date of examination

Mid of June, 2017

** Schedule Date of counseling

First week of July, 2015 to Mid week of July, 2017

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?