9th December 2011, 09:39 AM
neha sharma129

What steps I have to go through to get Scholarship?

Please explain me what are the step to go through that site to get scholar ship

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?
  3. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  4. How get scholarship in India for doing MBBS course? What are the steps to be followed for getting the MBBS scholarship? -- [New]
  5. What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?
  6. What are the steps which we need to follow to get the scholarship for studying in abroad from India?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  8. What is procedure to get scholarship after passing 10th with 88%?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing B.Tech course if I have scored 75% marks in 12th from UP board?
  10. Am I eligible to get the gates millennium scholarship while being a college student?
  11. In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get study scholarship with my GATE and AIR score?
  13. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  15. What are the steps followed to renew the MHRD scholarship?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  17. What are the steps I need to follow to apply for scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit subject?
  18. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech in MIT Manipal?
17th January 2012, 10:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps I have to go through to get Scholarship?

Scholarship is awarded to students for several courses in India. There are many central and state government scholarships as well as private organization sponsored scholarships for many Under Graduate, Post graduate and Ph.D courses. You have not specified about which scholarship exam steps you wish to know so it is not possible to answer you to the point. It is suggested you follow the concerned website of the organization or institution which is sponsoring the scholarship. To get any scholarship either you earn it on merit or by clearing the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?