22nd February 2020, 07:31 PM
M.saileela

What to study after B.Tech ECE among MBA and LLB?

Hi, I am Leela and I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in the year 2017 and as of now I am still working as a Technical Support Engineer. Now I want to do future studies like LLB or MBA. But I am not able to decide which exact area to proceed with. Could you explain in brief which area would be good?

24th February 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to study after B.Tech ECE among MBA and LLB?

Attend The <a href="https://g.page/ExcelRDataScienceMumbai">Data Scientist course</a> in Mumbai From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

304, 3rd Floor, Pratibha Building.
Three Petrol pump, Opposite Manas Tower, LBS Rd, Pakhdi,
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602

091082 38354
24th February 2020, 10:40 AM
digitaltucr

Attend The Data Scientist course in Mumbai From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

304, 3rd Floor, Pratibha Building.
Three Petrol pump, Opposite Manas Tower, LBS Rd, Pakhdi,
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602

091082 38354
24th February 2020, 04:48 PM
Nadeem Neo

Hello Leela MBA is better for you because any job you do in any country you have to work under management. MBA gives you wide range of scope in your career and more opportunity.
24th February 2020, 04:50 PM
Nadeem Neo

Post Re: What to study after B.Tech ECE among MBA and LLB?

Hello Leela MBA is good for you because whatever job you do in any country you have to work under management. MBA gives you wide range of scope and opportunities.
25th February 2020, 09:43 PM
Mayuri haria

It completely depends on your choice , in which stream you have an interest
Bot the fields are good and have a good scope of earning In LLB you will study about law and other law related work
In MBA you will study about management and business, as per your field you should go with MBA as it deals with business and management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?