12th September 2019, 11:27 AM
JILAJARLA

What to study after Intermediate to become a Scientist?

Is there any competitive entrance exam for class 12th passed candidates to be eligible for courses relating to Scientist? I want to become a Scientist and recently I completed my Intermediate from Science stream with PCM subject combination. So, what should I study for my graduation and thereafter?

5th February 2023, 10:06 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What to study after Intermediate to become a Scientist?

As you have not mentioned scientist in a mechanical field or a non mechanical field so according to the criterias
if you want to become a scientist in a medical field then you will have to complete your MBBS program to which entry is given through the neet entrance exam after the following you will have to pursue your masters in the respective feel that you are interested
If you want to become a scientist in ISRO or NASA you will have to take up some engineering course in which you have a particular in test and the admission to the following will be done through the entrance exam or even you can take up BSc in a particular subject such as physics, mathematics or chemistry and you will also have to pursue your masters in any of the one disciplinary and after the following you will be able to set your career at scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?