26th March 2020, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What to study to become a Hindi Pandit while pursuing B.Tech?

Sir/Madam, currently I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year (IT). I have completed my Hindi exams conducted by Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. I want to become a Hindi Pandit. So, what should I do next to build my career?

31st March 2020, 04:38 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What to study to become a Hindi Pandit while pursuing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, currently I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year (IT). I have completed my Hindi exams conducted by Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. I want to become a Hindi Pandit. So, what should I do next to build my career?
For becoming a Hindi pandit, you will have to qualify entrance exam called LPCET (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) conducted by Andhra Pradesh govt.
Note that other state govt. also conducts such types of exams. You will have to qualify the exam respective to your state.
You can apply for this exam, only if you are citizen of India and your graduation is done with optional subject as Hindi.
31st March 2020, 06:11 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What to study to become a Hindi Pandit while pursuing B.Tech?

study hindi shastra and hindi books and after b. tech do b. a and m. a in hindi literature and then phD and become a professor or lecturer by giving SET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?