31st August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What to study further after completed graduation with specialization in Mathematics?

Hi, I am about to complete my Graduation with specialization in Mathematics. So, what should I study further? Should I continue with Mathematics only? What are the career options with Mathematics? Any other related courses?

3rd September 2019, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study further after completed graduation with specialization in Mathematics?

Mathematics has a great scope in the industrial and economic development of a country. This course has a lot of scope and provide ample opportunities after MSc mathematics.

After pursuing MSc mathematics you can apply in banking sector where you can apply for the post of clerk or provisional officer.
Being a PG holder in mathematics you can apply for GATE. Candidates qualified in GATE can find an option with PSU like IOCL, BHEL, NTPC and SALE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?