8th November 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Best specialization to study in MBA for a BSc holder in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc General and my subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Now, I want to study MBA course. Kindly tell me which specialization of MBA is best for me to study?

12th November 2019, 04:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best specialization to study in MBA for a BSc holder in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

MBA in HR Management
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA International Business
MBA in Finance Management
MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
MBA in Tourism and Hospitality.
14th November 2019, 06:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best specialization to study in MBA for a BSc holder in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

You can pursue your MBA in different streams like Information Technology, Hospital and Healthcare Management, International Business, Tourism and Hospitality, Supply Chain and Logistics, Financial Markets, Banking and Insurance, E- Commerce or you can Go for MBA (Hons) also.
So you can choose any of the above maintained strange according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?