9th December 2019, 11:11 AM
reshmaabhijith

What to study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hi, I am a female candidate ans I have completed 3 years of regular Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Now, what should I study further? Should I go for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Or, any other job oriented courses are available?

13th December 2019, 08:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, B.Tech in Civil Engineering will be the best available option after the Diploma course.

Candidates passed diploma are eligible to get admission through lateral entry.

Entrance examination is conducted for final selection. Examination is conducted by various institutes for the selection in the course.

There are not major job opportunities other than B.Tech course.
14th December 2019, 12:04 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

If you urgently need job to improve your financial condition, then there are many govt. jobs for you in railways, PSUs, irrigation dept., PWD, etc.

You just need to apply for them through their portals and appear for the relevant entrance exam on specific dates. Mostly, civil diploma holders apply for RRB exam to secure govt. jobs as Railways usually hire diploma holders in bulk.

However, if you wish to study further then you can take admission to B.Tech in Civil engineering directly in second year by passing lateral entry exam. There is a good demand of civil graduates these days due to increase number of construction and expansion of human settlement. Here, you can get private jobs in any MNCs after completing B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?