2nd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello friends,
Kindly suggest me the Higher Study
which I do after my Diploma in Civil Engineering.
I am studying in 2nd year now.
So, please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  3. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  4. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  5. Can I study B.Tech after completing 1 year Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? -- [New]
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. How to study in Australia after completing civi engineering diploma 3 years?
  8. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  9. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?
  15. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?
  16. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
3rd March 2015, 03:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

The best course available after completion of "Diploma in Civil Engineering" is "B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering". Civil Engineering is an evergreen stream, which always offers numerous career opportunities to its (civil) graduates. So I strongly suggest you to go with B.Tech/ B.E in Civil Engineering, and if you are still interested to pursue higher studies you can even go for Master's degree (M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering). Since you are a 2nd year Diploma student, I suggest you to get good command over Civil core concepts from this year itself. Yes, core subjects are taught generally from Diploma 2nd year and so if you can maintain good command over core concepts it would really be helpful to you in finding good job after successful completion of Bachelor Degree. And One more suggestion to you is, do not stop your studies with Diploma and Go for a job. Because if you opt to go for a job after completion of Diploma itself, you may even waste your valuable years of time. So kindly continue your studies till B.Tech (Civil Engineering) for finding emerging job opportunities, and can do M.E/ M.Tech if you are interested at that time.
3rd March 2015, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like LEET/JELET/ECET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech/B.E course. After completion of your B.E/B.Tech course, you can pursue Master's degree course or you can do a job in any MNC's or PSU's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?