27th July 2015, 04:20 PM
Prakash Roy Choudhury

Whether Bengali medium students can get chance in FIITJEE?

My daughter is a student of Class IX in Bengali Medium. Have you got any scope for distance coaching for them

15th October 2017, 02:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bengali medium students can get chance in FIITJEE?

FIITJEE is one of the finest coaching institute of India known for high selection rate in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ).

As far as you are concerned about the medium of preparation offered by FIITJEE then it is English cum Hindi not Bengali. Even the test series or study materials supplied by FIITJEE are in English medium.

Further I would also like to let you know that FIITJEE does offer correspondence course named as Junior Rankers Study Material for Class IX for preparation of JEE and other competitive examinations like NTSE, KVYP, etc. . Here the medium of teaching remains the same i.e; English cum Hindi.

For details regarding Classroom and distance program offered by FIITJEE you can visit its official link i.e; www.fiitjee.co .
12th December 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can the admission be held with bengali questions?
14th December 2019, 06:52 AM
Hydroponicpali

Yes, your doughter can take admission in FIITJEE if she able to understand English question paper.
Because FIITJEE take exam for admission only in English language.

If your doughter unable to understand English question paper then she is not eligible for FIITJEE Admission.

So, if you want that your doughter go in FIITJEE then tell her to start preparation for English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?