11th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is sub inspector selection date?

Sir i need to know the SI Selection Date, I finished Degree I want to give Extra Service For our nation so please inform to my mobile, My mobile number is 9952269921

13th June 2012, 07:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is sub inspector selection date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i need to know the SI Selection Date, I finished Degree I want to give Extra Service For our nation so please inform to my mobile, My mobile number is 9952269921
The selection procedure of Sub-Inspector in the State Police is carried out separately by the Police Recruitment Board of respective states. This entrance examination is not conducted jointly as an Common Entrance Examination and therefore, the schedule of the examination varies from state to state. Since you have not mentioned the state you belong to, its not possible to provide you information regarding the selection procedure and examination schedule conducted by respective state police recruitment board.
In order to get proper answer, you may either refer to the official website of the the Police Recruitment Board of your State or re-post your query and mention the name of the state you belong to.

18th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

when conducting selections for si in karimnagar?

18th June 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am balaram finished my degree in this year..
i have to sacrifice myself to the people saver service(cop)....
i request u to allow me know about a selection date of SI..

my location
state - tamilnadu
district-cuddalore
place-chidambaram
mobile-9894958435

6th April 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection process of sub inspector i mean to say that How many test or marathon or interview will be

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?