18th September 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector being a candidate with an age of 31 years?

I am Raji , age 31 yrs belong to MBC would i be eliglible for Sub Inspector selection.

15th July 2015, 06:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector being a candidate with an age of 31 years?

Belonging to most backward class, you are eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector at the age of 31 years .

The eligibility to become a Sub Inspector are as under:-

-The candidate should have a citizenship of India.

-The minimum qualification required to apply for the post is Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 20 years to 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

-The selection procedure involves of

* Written exam, and

* Physical test.
16th July 2015, 01:03 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector being a candidate with an age of 31 years?

Age limit is 21-35 years
If your background is economically low
then you have the chance to be selected as your wanted position
For these they will conduct tests they are
1) physical and mental test
2) written test
you should crack the both
I think you have got it!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?