2nd May 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What subject to choose in B.Sc to crack RAS examination? Step by step strategy to adopt?

I have completed my 12 with sci. But now i want to crack ras examination. So I am asking that what subject do i choose in bsc which will be helpful for me in ras exam i.e. I am asking the sub of arts as i m changing my stream. And unfortunately i didn't have much knowledge about it.So plz guide me about sub and strategy that help me to crack exam in first attempt as I can do hard work along with smart work.

15th June 2017, 07:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject to choose in B.Sc to crack RAS examination? Step by step strategy to adopt?

In any Public Service examination, questions from subject like History, Geography, Economics, Political science is asked. You should opt for these subjects in bachelor's degree and specializing in any one in which you have interest.

Along with that, you need to read current affairs of national and international importance. In state Public Service Commission, you must have good knowledge of history, geography and economy of your state. Read daily newspapers and analyze previous year papers for better confidence in preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?