18th April 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for TES examination in Indian Army?

whats subjects for TES examination in indian army...please send to me the details

7th March 2014, 02:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the subjects for TES examination in Indian Army?

The age limit for the university entry scheme is between 19-25 years. If you are between 18-24 final and in your final year of B.E or B.Tech, you can appear for the SSB. You can also apply for the technical graduate entry scheme meant for the engineering graduates. The University entry scheme is also meant for the final and pre final engineering graduates. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?