14th July 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of bank PO examination?

sir I would like to get the syllabus of bank po examination and also I am computer engg. student which optional subject in the mains examination would be benefitial for me

12th July 2014, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of bank PO examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I would like to get the syllabus of bank po examination and also I am computer engg. student which optional subject in the mains examination would be benefitial for me
Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bank PO Entrance examination. So, the candidate who are interested in PO entrance examination then the candidate need to appear in IBPS PO examination.

IBPS ie:- (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and this entrance examination is conducted by Common Written Examination (CWE) for every once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for this IBPS PO entrance examination.
-Final year students are also eligible for this course.
-Applicants should attain 20 years of minimum age but not pass 30 years of upper limit. There are 05 years age relaxation for SC & ST category candidates and 03 years age relaxation for OBC and Defence Services Ex-Serviceman candidates.
-Applicants should have good computer knowledge.

IBPS PO Exam Pattern:-

-Computer Knowledge
-English Language
-General Awareness
-Quantitative Aptitude
-Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?