23rd December 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?

i am graduate in bsc(math)49.95% and 12th pass in 68.4% .can i eligible for po exam in SBI

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  3. Am i eligible to appear for SBI IBSP exam with 60.25%
  4. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  7. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  8. Can I be eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 95% marks in class 12th
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 55% in BSc and 64% in MSc?
  10. Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured 45% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  12. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in SBI Clerk exam if secured 70% in 10th, 57% in 12th and above 70% in DCA?
  15. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam with 49.5% in graduation and 68% in masters?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI exam after doing graduation with 75% and 49% in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO as per my academic marks?
23rd December 2011, 09:59 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graduate in bsc(math)49.95% and 12th pass in 68.4% .can i eligible for po exam in SBI
SBI (State bank of India) is Conducts the Bank PO Recruitment Examination every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are not eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination.

For this year SBI Bank PO Examination was already completed and if you have missed the chance in this year then please apply for this examination next year.

There is no minimum percentage is required in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination Post, After completing your Graduation degree course with 49% marks, you are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination.

The examination is Objective as well as descriptive and you have to cracked the Written examination only then you are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final Selection. So, Please prepare well for SBI Bank PO Examination as per the syllabus and Pattern.

Pattern of SBI Bank PO Examination :
--------------------------------

Number of Attempts Allowed :
-------------------------

23rd December 2011, 11:24 AM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?

Quote:
Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?

Hi friend,

To apply for SBI PO exam , you need to have completed your graduation.

There is no such minimum percentage requirement in this exam, so, if you have completed your B.SC, then you can definitely apply for this exam.There is no restriction of percentage.

This year this exam has already completed, but you can definitely apply next year.

For general category, only 4 attempts are allowed.but for SC/ST , there is no such restrictions.

There are huge competition for this exam, so,you need to prepare well.

For any other query , please do post here or visit this forum.

So, go ahead, you will definitely succeed with good preparation.

Best of luck

regards.
23rd December 2011, 12:26 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?

SBI conducted its own entrance examination for selecting students for different post .The eligibility criteria for the clerical and the PO post of the SBI are ::

You should have completed your graduation with atleast 60% aggregate from the recognized university

You should have knowledge of the computers

You should be above 21 years of age and below 30 years of age.

Since you have got only 49 % in your graduation which means you are not eligible for the SBI PO post but you can apply for the SBI clerical post .

For clerical ::

You should have passed 12th class with 60% marks

Your age should between 18 to 28 years and there is some relaxation in Upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC candidates.

Pattern of the examination ::It is completed in two phase :

1.Written test
2.Group Discussion and Interview.

Phase- I : It is of Combined Objective & Descriptive Type Tests

The duration of objective type test will be 2 hours and Max. marks 200 and will consist of following papers:

English Language
General Awareness, Marketing & Computers
Data Analysis & Interpretation
Reasoning

The descriptive paper can be of four types.

Essay writing
Paragraph writing
Point of views and
Letter writing.
23rd December 2011, 02:43 PM
arun.potturu

No,you are not eligible for SBI PO recruitment due to you not have enough percentage in B.Sc degree.But you can apply for CLERICAL post with 12th qualification.For PO the candidate should have the below criteria
1.Candidate should have minimum 60% marks in degree.
2.Graduation or degree is the minimum qualification for PO post.
3.The age limit is 21-30 years.
The new notification is going to release in 2012.For details visit the website www.statebankofindia.com
23rd December 2011, 03:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

You are now in front of great opportunity as the recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India which is one of the best leading banks in India.

Eligibility:
1:you must be Indian

2:you should pass the Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university

3:Age limit :
minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for all category candidates.

Exam Pattern:

1: Preliminary Examination : Time 2 Hours

you have to appear in objective type examination conducted by the bank.
examination will consist of:

i.Reasoning Ability Test

ii.Quantitative Aptitude

iii.General Awareness/Computer Knowledge

iv.English Language

2:Main Test : Time 3 Hours

This will be an Objective and Descriptive type examination

The objective type examination of 2 hours duration will consist of :

i.Test of Reasoning

ii.Data Analysis and Interpretation

iii.Marketing Knowledge

iv.Test of English Language

The Descriptive type examination will be a test of English knowledge that has to be done in 1 hour.

3: Group Discussion & Interview :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_17072011_Advt.pdf(41.3 KB, 117 views)
23rd December 2011, 03:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend you are not eligible to appear in Bank PO exam..

As you don't have 60% aggregate through out your career..

Eligibility for SBI PO exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

5.Candidate must be computer literate.

These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill.

As you have secured less than 60% aggregate in graduation , then sorry to say you that you are not eligible for SBI PO exam.

All the best.
23rd December 2011, 04:38 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
recruitment for state bank of India is held every year. The various post for which recruitment is done are clerk and probability officer . To apply for the probability officer post the minimum academic requirement is bachelor degree from a recognised university. The aspirant should have secured a minimum of 60% in the degree course. For sc and st aspirants it is 55%.
The age limit for the exam is maximum of 30 years. Being a public service bank relaxation is provided which is as below. Bc and mbc aspirant can apply upto a maximum of 33 years. Sc and st aspirant can apply upto maximum of 35 years. Further there is restriction in the number of attempts. General category aspirant can make only 4 attempts whereas bc and mbc aspirant can apply upto 7 attempts there is no restriction for sc and st aspirants.
The selection procedure for the post involves written objective type exam,
Group discussion and
personnel interview
23rd December 2011, 05:02 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

you most have marks in degree 60% - oc students and inter also
in this exmination -ve marks
24th December 2011, 12:36 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
I'm very sorry to tell you that you are not eligible for this SBI PO examination

Because you have less than 60% marks in graduation

eligibility criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
You should have minimum 60% marks in your graduation

2.Age limitation :
Your age must be within 21 to 30 years

You can try in these banks :

>>HDFC BANK
>>AXIS BANK
>>GRAMEEN BANK
>>YES BANK
>>UNION BANK

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE SEE THESE ATTACHMENTS BELOW :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANK_PO_Mock_TEST.pdf(205.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf Bank PO Sample Paper.pdf(1.00 MB, 80 views)
24th January 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for sbi po and bank exams i got 59% in 12th standard. 75% in bsc,and 65% in MBA.
15th April 2012, 10:56 PM
a444

Eligibility for SBI PO exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

5.Candidate must be computer literate.
28th February 2013, 09:52 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

Yes Off Course your eligible for SBI PO Entrance Examination after Completing your B.sc Mathematics Course .. There is No Minimum Percentage of marks required for this Entrance Examination ..

So, After Completing you're B.sc Course your definitely your eligible for SBI PO Entrance Examination ..

SBI stands for (State of Bank of India)... This SBI Conducts PO Entrance Examination for every year ..

To appear in this Entrance Examination you need to satisfy the following eligibility Criteria ,

Nationality :-- The Applicant should be Citizen of India ..

Age limit :- The Applicant age should be at least 21 years of age and the upper age limit is 30 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for sc/st canidates and obc candidates ..

Educational Qualification -The Applicant must have completed graduation from a recognized university in any discipline . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination ..

Even the candidate who Complete Master degree candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination ...

The selection procedure of this Examination may divided into three levels namely , Written Examination , Group discussion and Interview...

The Written examination consists of an Objective test of 200 marks and a descriptive test of 50 marks ...

The descriptive paper is of English Language which consists of essay writing, precis writing, letter writing etc...Those who qualify the written examination are called for Group discussion and interview as per the number of Vacancies.

SBI PO Entrance Examination Pattern :-

22nd July 2013, 10:46 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes you are eligible to sit for the SBI PO Examination since you have completed graduation.

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

For the post of probationary officers all you need is a graduate degree. Does not matters in which discipline you get that but the degree should be attained from a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks to attain at graduation level has also not been mentioned.

Age Criteria:-
  • Minimum Age Limit For General Category:- 21 years
  • Maximum Age Limit For General Category:- 30 years
There is upper age relaxation available for the following reserved categories:-
  • SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
  • OBC Candidates: 3 years
  • Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
  • PWD Candidates: 10 years
Number of Attempts:-
  • General Candidates:- 4 attempts
  • OBC Candidates:- 7 attempts
  • SC/ST Candidates:- No Limits
Selection Procedure:-
  • Phase I:- Written Exam
  • Phase II:- Group Discussion and Interview
Exam Pattern:-
  • English language - 50 marks
  • General awareness, Marketing and computers - 50 marks
  • Data analysis and interpretation - 50 marks
  • Reasoning - 50 marks
  • Descriptive Paper- 50 marks
Hope this helps :-> :->
22nd July 2013, 03:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Below is the Eligibilty Criteria for the SBI PO exams:

Education-
Graduation pass in any stream.
No minimum percentage of marks is required in Graduation

Age-
Minimum 21 years
Maximum- 30 years

Age Relaxations;
OBC- 3 years
SC/ST- 5 years

Chances:
General candidates- 4 times
OBC candidates- 7 times

Questions will be asked from the below sections:
Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
Test of Reasoning (High Level)
22nd July 2013, 09:15 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

State Bank of India was the largest bank in India up to few weeks back when Indian Post Office decided to obtain the banking licence and became the largest bank.

State Bank of India has a large number of branches that are not just limited to India. SBI also have several branches overseas. In order to fill the vacancies, State Bank of India conducts its own entrance exam.

The State Bank of India is perhaps the only Public Sector Bank to do so. Most of the government banks participates in the entrance exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services.

Now coming to your question, I am sorry but you are not eligible for the Bank PO entrance exam by either State Bank of India or even IBPS. You are not meeting the percentage criteria for both the banks.

SBI Bank PO Eligibility

1. You should be Indian national.

2. Graduation must have been completed by you.

3. 65 percent marks in the graduation course.

4. SC/ST need 60 percent marks.

5. Must have computer operating skills to apply for Bank PO.

6. Age limit is 21 to 30 years for this exam.

7. There is 3 years relaxation in upper age for OBC.

8. The relaxation is 5 years if belongs to SC/ST.

As you can see you are not eligible for the Bank PO entrance exam. However you can apply for the Bank Clerk entrance exam by State Bank of India or Institute of Banking Personnel Services. Both requires candidate to have completed graduation with no percentage criteria for Bank Clerk exam.
22nd July 2013, 09:33 PM
deepthi777...
Member+

Quote:
Eligibility for SBI PO exam is,

1) 60% in 12th board and

2) 50% graduation.

Since, you don't have 50 % in your graduation, you are not eligible for the same.
23rd July 2013, 12:51 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing mentioned regarding percentage limit for SBI PO means you'll be able to apply if you are simply pass in Graduation.

Eligibility for SBI PO :

-Graduation in any subject from a recognized University. Should be just pass in Graduation.

-Age required is 21 to 30 years .

-Age relaxation is according to government rules which are as follows:

SC/ST category - 5 years age relaxation

OBC category - 3 years age relaxation

PWD category - 10 years relaxation

Paper Pattern:

-Objective type Paper of two hundred mark with 5 sections.

-Negative marks for wrong answers and must clear sectional cut off marks.

-Those qualified in paper are going to be called for Interview.

-Selection are going to be on the basis of marks in paper and Interview.

For more information visit http://www.sbi.co.in
23rd July 2013, 09:11 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for SBI P.O.(Probationary Officer) exam with your present score of percentage of marks in Graduation as there is no percentage of marks criteria in any level of education for application to SBI P.O., only a pass n Graduation is sufficient.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI P.O. exam, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
23rd July 2013, 02:39 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

♦> SBI stands for the State Bank of India. This is one of the largest bank with the largest branches across the India.....

♦> SBI Recruit candidate for mainly two types of post every year that is SBI Clerk and SBI PO (Probationary Officer).......

♦> Sice, you have completed your B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) that is bachelor degree then you are eligible for this post definitely. there is no any percentages requirement all is just a candidate have to passed out their Bachelor from the Recognized Universities.......

Nationality:-

♦> A candidate must be an Indian.

Educational Qualification:-

♦> A candidate must be graduate from any discipline form recognized universities are eligible for it..

♦> No Percentages Matter at all.

♦> A candidate must know the basic knowledge of Computer application and operating skills....

♦> Good Command of Local Language....

Age Criteria:-

♦> Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years....

♦> Relaxation on upper age
  • For OBC - 3 years.
  • For SC/ST - 5 years.
  • For PH - 10 years.

Exam pattern of SBI PO:-

• General Awareness - contain 50 marks.
  • English Language - contain 50 marks.
  • Quantitative Aptitude - contain 50 marks.
  • Computer Knowledge - contain 50 marks.
  • Reasoning Ability - contain 50 marks.
  • Total Marks is 250 marks.

Time Duration : 2 hours and 30 minute

All the best

With Regards......
DHARM
23rd July 2013, 09:10 PM
maruthidevi

Hi friend,

To apply for SBI PO exam , you need to have completed your graduation.

There is no such minimum percentage requirement in this exam, so, if you have completed your B.SC, then you can definitely apply for this exam.There is no restriction of percentage.

This year this exam has already completed, but you can definitely apply next year.

For general category, only 4 attempts are allowed.but for SC/ST , there is no such restrictions.

There are huge competition for this exam, so,you need to prepare well.

For any other query , please do post here or visit this forum.

So, go ahead, you will definitely succeed with good preparation.

Best of luck

regards.
23rd July 2013, 11:51 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

SBI-State Bank of India.

A graduation completed candidate is eligible for SBI PO(Probationary Officer) exam, percentage is not important to apply this exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

No need of percentage restrictions to appear this exam.

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Age criteria:-

The applicant age should be in between 21 years to 30 years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years age relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Group discussion,

Personal interview.

Written test consist of two papers one is objective type paper and second one is descriptive paper.

Syllabus:-

General english,

General awareness, marketing and computer knowledge,

General reasoning,

Data analysis and interpretation.

For more details visit

www.sbi.co.in

***All the best.***
24th July 2013, 08:24 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 49.95% in B.Sc and 68.4% in 12th class?

Quote:

Eligibility To Appear For SBI Bank PO Exam

To appear for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer's Exam..one must fulfill the following conditions :

The age requirement for the candidates applying for SBI is as follows :

>> Age of applicant should be within 21 years to 30 years if general..

>> OBC candidates can appear till the age of 33 years..

>> Upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 35 years

>> For PWD candidates, it is 40 years..

The educational qualification required to appear for SBI Bank PO is :

>> graduation degree from a recognized college in any stream..

>> no percentage restriction for appearing in the exam..

Examination Pattern :-

The Written Exam consists of 2 parts :- Objective and Descriptive

The objective part further consists of the following sections with each section carrying 50 marks :-

1) English Language

2) General Awareness and Marketing Awareness

3) Data Analysis and Interpretation

4) Logical Reasoning

The descriptive part also carries 50 marks and is of 1 hour duration where you may be asked to write letters,precies or paragraphs..

The candidates who clear the written exam shall qualify to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview..

To have more information regarding SBI Bank PO Exam..you can visit http://sbi.co.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
25th July 2013, 01:54 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

Yes you can eligible for the IBPS PO exam.

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

A graduation completed candidate can only eligible for SBI PO exam. So first complete BCA your graduation then appear for SBI Probationary Officera exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

The applicant must have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage is not required to apply this exam.

You must be an Indian origin.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection procedure:-

Written exam,

Group Discussion,

Personal Interview.

Syllabus:-

General english,

General awareness, marketing and computer knowledge,

Data analysis and Interpretation,

Reasoning.

For more details visit
www.sbi.co.in

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?