26th March 2013, 08:41 PM
arry kaler

What is the syllabus of entrance test of M.Com?

I am student of b.com in h.m.v collage in jalandhar i want know about sllbus of entrance test of m.com please give me answer my question please respected sir or mam

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University? Previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus of entrance test of M.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  5. Last 10 years papers of M.Com entrance test of DU
  6. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  7. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  8. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  9. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance test?
  10. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  11. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  12. M.Com forms for DU? since my percentage is low can I take admission through sports quota there?
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  14. What is the M.Com entrance exam syllabus for Delhi School of Economics? -- [New]
  15. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  16. MCA entrance exam date for the upcoming years? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  17. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam in DU?
  18. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
27th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of entrance test of M.Com?

Good afternoon sir/mam,i ws a student of D.A.V College jalandhar and wants to know m.com entrance test 2013 syllabus,so can you please tell me that?
15th August 2015, 10:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of entrance test of M.Com?

The full syllabus of entrance test of M.Com as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

=> Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)

=> Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting).

=> Business Statistics and Mathematics.

=> Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.
=> General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

:: Examination Pattern
  • Financial Accounting (10 questions)
  • Higher Accountancy (8 questions)
  • Income Tax Law & Problems (8 questions)
  • Indian Economic Problems (8 questions)
  • Management Accounting & Financial Management (8 questions)
  • Mercantile Law (8 questions)
  • Money & Banking (8 questions)
  • Business Management (10 questions)
  • Auditing (8 questions)
  • Business Statistics (8 questions)
  • Company Law & Secretarial Practice (8 questions)
  • Cost Accounting (8 questions)

:: BEST NAME OF BOOKS
  1. Cost Accountancy by S. N. Maheshwari
  2. Income Tax by Vinod Singhania
  3. Financial Management by Khan and Jain
  4. Organization & Management by L. M. Prasad
  5. A Manual of Commerce by William Waterston
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?