6th May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for GPSC examination? When is the exam of GPSC? Which books books should I refer?

i want to know the syllabus of GPSC examination AND WHEN IS THE EXAM OF GPSC I MEAN WHICH BOOKS ARE IMPORTANT FOR THIS EXAM PLZ GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT

11th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for GPSC examination? When is the exam of GPSC? Which books books should I refer?

How to preapare this exam?
7th July 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for GPSC examination? When is the exam of GPSC? Which books books should I refer?

https://sites.google.com/site/gpscclass1and2material/home

This will help in prepration to all my friends
29th August 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

give me the details of exam when it will be held and which is the best post after clearing the exam?
7th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for GPSC examination? When is the exam of GPSC? Which books books should I refer in accountacy & economy?
22nd June 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am apply for class I & class II officer GPSC exam i want to know which book i refer plee suggest me best book for preliminary held on 12th october 2014. exam
24th April 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

class I & class II officer GPSC exam i want to know which book i refer plee suggest me best book for preliminar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?